A college established in a rural zone has to have some specialised visions which might not coincide with some of the renowned urban institutions apart from the general visions. Some of the measures that the institution craves to undertake are as follows:
- To encourage the enrolment of students from the weaker sections even beyond the reservation limits.
- To introduce PG courses in conventional subjects and short-term utility courses having job potentiality.
- To improve the existing infrastructure – both academic and physical.
- To establish a mutual interdependent relationship between the institution and the local people.
- To facilitate the programme of computer education among the students of the institution.
- To encourage the students to use internet resources to enhance their knowledge.
- To create natural ambience by the beautification of the vast green campus and as well as by generating resources.